Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Why am I doing this?

Not sure why I've decided to post to a blog. Like most things ... lots of reasons, lots of influences, nothing you can really put your finger on. It just feels "right". Plus my wife (Anne) suggested I do it - and most of her ideas generally turn out to be good ones!

Perhaps an explanation of what this is going to be about might help here. I invented something - a small slot - doesn't sound much but it holds rope and bungee securely and safely. (More on this at a later date.)

Anyway it works so Anne and I decided to set up a company to manufacture products based around it and sell them. We've been doing it for nearly two years now. And really I suppose that's why I am writing this. It can be lonely running a business - even when there are two of you doing it :-)

No comments: